Healthwatch Bromley is your local health and social care champion. From Beckenham to Biggin Hill and everywhere in between, we make sure National Health Services (NHS) leaders and other decision makers hear your voice and use your feedback to improve care. Please take five minutes to share your story with us.
A Patient Participation Group exists at Southborough Lane Surgery and is formed of fellow patients of the surgery.
The aims of the group are as follows:
- To act as a bridge between surgery & patients.
- We act as the voice of fellow patients at meetings
- We aim to provide information to patients through our newsletters.
- To provide feedback to the surgery from patients.
- To listen and act upon patients’ views.
However, the group is not a forum for complaints. The practice has a separate complaints procedure to deal with this.
Contact the Patient Group
Contact the Patient Participation Group to join, or with any suggestions, comments and feedback for the forum meetings by completing the below form.