If you are not registered with the practice but need treatment from a surgery, you can request to register as a temporary patient.
Please collect a Temporary Patient Form from the surgery reception.
For more information please see here.
How to Register
To register with our practice please follow the link below to download our registration form; alternatively you can complete our Online Registration Form.
- GMS1 – Registration Part 1
- Adult & Child – Registration Form Part 2
- New Born Baby – (please bring Red Book &/or Birth Certificate in to the surgery)
After you have completed the form you must attend the surgery within 7 days with one form of identification and proof of address alongside the registration form.
– Birth Certificate
– HC2 Certificate
– Rough sleepers’ identity badge
– Hostel Registration/mail forwarding letter
Until we have seen your identification you will not be registered at the practice.
We will also need you to bring the following when you come in to register:
- History of vaccinations for all children.
For further information on registering with your GP, please visit the NHS website.